In today’s online shopping market its essential to create a close bond with the customers and people that support you which is why I designed the most generous, fair, and transparent policies. At JPCustoms Studio 24/7 customer service is available making sure you have a smooth, enjoyable shopping experience. Learn more below and reach out with any further questions.
I try my best to process and complete each order within 1-3 days. Orders are shipped as soon as they're completed, and shipping times vary depending on method chosen during checkout. I am not responsible for delays due to carrier issues.
Standard (4-6 Business Days)
Free for all orders
Priority (2-3 Business Days)
$5.95 Flat Rate
Free for orders $100+
Secure payment options are offered including all major credit/debit cards. Payment plans are also available through paypal or sezzle.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and returns as long as you contact me within 7 days of delivery. Please send me an email or message though the "Contact Us" section found on the home page, and we will come up with the best possible solution to the problem. If the item is not returned in its original condition (i.e. damaged, used, missing items), the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, JPCustoms Studio may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. JPCustoms Studio may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
JPCustoms Studio does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. JPCustoms Studio may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.jpcustomsstudio.com/ JPCustoms Studio may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. JPCustoms Studio may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information. JPCustoms Studio uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within JPCustoms Studio's control.
Disclosure of Information
JPCustoms Studio may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
· In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
· In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
· As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
· To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
· As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
· As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of JPCustoms Studio.
JPCustoms Studio greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in JPCustoms Studio products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
JPCustoms Studio's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us